Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Technology question

Thanks for all of the input forum. I've actually gone out and bought an ipod dock now so that's that one sorted. Also decided not to bother with a recordable DVD either as the one i had my eye on for £100 has sold out, and the next nearest multi-region one is £170 which is a bit out of my price range. Think i'll leave buying a radio though and have a look when we get out there - i remember reading another thread on here that said that it was a good idea not to arrive with every last thing you will need, as a good way to find your feet is to get out and buy stuff while exploring the area. I know we might pay a bit more doing it that way, but it seems to make sense.

Getting excited and stressed in equal measures now.

I'd also just like to say another thank you to everyone who contributes to the forum - it remains an invaluable tool for us and i know we'd have found things a lot more complicated without you all.

Cheers

Paul

Loads of offers on Electricals at the moment, so you'll be ok. Have you thought about a Blu Ray recorder? They will play UK & NZ DVD's & Blu Ray discs. One to remember is that in NZ the financial year is end of June, so loads of sales on too. Good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12