Thread: Where to find DVD shops around NZ?

Default Where to find DVD shops around NZ?

NZ is seriously lacking in the entertainment section! I've hunted out every marbecks, the warehouse and whitcoulls there is and just cannot find the dvd i'm looking for! lol. Does anyone know of any shops actually dedicated to dvd's/music.....like hmv? Dying to get my hands on supernatural season 6 not in one place long enough to order online!

Not sure where in NZ you are, but have you tried JB Hi-Fi? Though not a dedicated CD/DVD store, they tend to have a pretty good range and not the worst for price either.

Yep , I second - JB Hi Fi

Check out 'The Warehouse' too. They have some good deals on movies & music sometimes.

A lot of people buy second hand DVDs on Amazon and have them shipped over. DVDs re very expensive in NZ so it works out pretty well.

Cheers guys, we checked every whitcoulls marbecks and warehouse on the south island for this damn dvd haha. Sad i know but I need my supernatural fix in Wellington now though so will add jb hi fi along with the others to the list lol!

I use www.fishpond.co.nz, good selection of films etc. They have Supernatural season 6 for $54 ish.

Sorry just read your first post again about not being able to order online.
    Last edited by Bobbysox; 24th July 2012 at 10:47 AM.

Thanks anyway I finally got it I emailed JB Hi Fi asking when they'd have it in stock and they emailed me back saying they're transfering a copy to my local jb hi fi (wellington atm) and picked it up today woo. Good customer service (y) wish i could say the same for vodafone lol.