Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IQA with Unspecified Outcome (Level 7, 480 Credits)

Default IQA with Unspecified Outcome (Level 7, 480 Credits)

Dear All

I have got IQA result with Unspecified Out come stating that I have qualification with level 7(480 Credits). Also for claiming LTSS bonus points, I need to write to IPENZ, I contacted IPENZ and got the reply
    "Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, the outcome of your assessment from NZQA means that you are not able to qualify for bonus points under the LTSSL. To be eligible to apply to IPENZ for an assessment of equivalence, you must first have your qualifications assessed by NZQA as comparable to a bachelor degree (Level 7) or higher on the NZQF. NZQA has assessed your qualification as comparable to a qualification at level 7. This unspecified outcome does not enable us to proceed with a more detailed assessment against the academic requirements for professional registration in NZ. I’m sorry that we are not able to assist."

I wrote to NZQA and IPENZ "Sir

Thanks for the reply.

Sir, as per NZQF “Qualifications on the NZQF are registered in accordance with an agreed set of title definitions” which is

NZQA Standard.jpg

My only query is that when I have got Level 7 assessment from NZQA it means that it is as Bachelor’s Degree (which is pre-defined). So my degree and my course contents should be assessed.

Well I don’t know which door I should knock. NZQA or IPENZ??

Mr. Patrick (NZQA)

If you have got a probable solution to my problem. Sort me out the procedure as I have to claim points for my LTSS and I am out of time for submitting my ITA.

Thanking you in anticipation for the kind support."

No reply from IPENZ till yet.

I wrote to NZQA also:

"Sir

I have got following queries regarding my IQA Application 246710-2. Copy of the same is attached here with.

1. Sir, according to the assessment:

1.jpg

But as per NZQF “Qualifications on the NZQF are registered in accordance with an agreed set of title definitions” which is

NZQA Standard.jpg

My query is that instead of qualification at level 7, why a bachelor’ degree was not written in the comparative assessment. If you are giving a level 7, it must be a bachelor degree.

2. It is a comparative outcome. As per NZQA Frame work search there is no classification, no qualification and no assessment standards given for Bachelors in Petroleum Engineering or for Petroleum and Gas Engineering. See below. http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/framework/search/results.do

2.jpg

Also the qualification search on nzqa web site also shown no results for Bachelors in Petroleum Engineering or for Petroleum and Gas Engineering. See below.

http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/nzqf/search/...status=Current

Now as no frame work is designed to assess Petroleum Engineering Qualification. Than which body is New Zealand has compared my qualification. Did NZQA contacted Society of Petroleum Engineers New Zealand or CAPeNZ (which are supposed to be the industrial bodies or societies in New Zealand) and seek comparability assessment?

If you consider that I should apply for review for my application, I am looking forward to that.

Regards

Still no reply from NZQA.

Has any one gone through this process, help me out. I have got every thing completed for my ITA but at the end NZQA assessed my qualification as unspecified out come.

Thanks

Ahmer

Dear Ahmer,

I faced same situation and clear successfully. email me at [edited]. I'll give you my cell number and guide you in detail
    Last edited by JandM; 19th July 2012 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Rule 10 http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25216

Please use the PM system to share your details. After a lot of nuisance from would-be advertisers, ENZ changed forum Rule 10.
    10. No personal details are to be posted on the forum. If you would like to tell someone your own or another person's phone number or email address, the private messaging system is available for members who have made five or more posts.
    http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25216

He is from my city, that's why I put my info, anyways. solution of his problem is:
    1st he need the comparability assessment from NZQA then proceed for IPENZ
    comparability assessment form is not available in NZQA website. Link is listed below (Appendix B)
    http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rd...ifications.pdf

Thanks for the help.

Salam
    Faisal I have PM you with my email id. PM me the your cell number or email me.

Thanks alot for helping me out.

Regards

Ahmer

Quote Originally Posted by aakhlaque View Post
    Salam
    Faisal I have PM you with my email id. PM me the your cell number or email me.

Thanks alot for helping me out.

Regards

Ahmer
    Hi Faisal,
    Is there any additional fee for comparability assessment from NZQA ?

Hi Ahmer,
    Do you have an email address of NZQA? I will enquire further the documents needed for the comparability assessment for my qualification to obtain a bonus point for work experience.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Jeremy

Hi JandM,

Thanks.

Hi Ahmer,

May I know the steps you have done regarding the comparability assessment of your qualification that is included on the list of LTSSL ?

*Documents needed
    *Any fees ?

Thanks and regards,
    Jeremy

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast