View Poll Results: POINTS BETWEEN 100 TO 130 (Management Field / Accountancy / Finance / Supply Chain Etc.), W/O JOB OF

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: NZQA / IQA : Study institution is different than the main institution who offered degree., Please assist?

Default NZQA / IQA : Study institution is different than the main institution who offered degree., Please assist?

Hello Everyone,

Hope you guys are doing great, this is my first message and hope to receive the response.

I would like to get some assistance, kindly respond if you can help or assist me.

I have studied Bachelor Degree in of the college in Dubai UAE, but actual degree came from USA attested by foreign office, UAE Embassy and even I have attested in Foreign office in Dubai-UAE. Since the local Dubai college was not recognized by higher education, what impact will this have on my IQA? The college in USA is purely recognized and they have provided me the official letter stating that my degree is accepted all over the world. The USA College and Dubai college was also approved by NEASC (New England Association of Schools and Colleges), this is International body who certify colleges and universities all over the World looking at their feasibility, status, faculties. Colleges and universities recognised by NEASC are renowed all over. USA college who provided the degree to us, opened the branch campus in Dubai for only 7 years from 1998 to 2005, I was among lucky students who studied and obtained the degree.

Based on my above Bachelor degree, I went to England and studies MBA in one of the reputed university and PAR received as Level-9, but unfortunately PAR for bachelor degree was non-conclusive and NZQA have advised to send the originals for IQA as they need more research and clarifications. I have sent my all degrees to them, awaiting their feedbacks.

I am also studying in another reputed university of England in their Dubai - Campus. I have never faced any problems in terms of getting admissions in these reputed universities after my Bachelor Degree.

Did anyone come under such scenario? What steps and measures taken to resolve the issue.

Note: Last Year my main USA college was in the EXEMPTION List, this year after April 2012 they have removed many USA colleges from Exemption List including the college who provided me the degree.

Kindly comment on the above.

Regards,

Adi

Hello and welcome.

It's hard to be patient in a situation like this, but it sounds as if you've done everything you can do for the time being.

(Please don't post the same message on several different threads/forums. Most members come into the site by way of the New Posts listing, so they will see everything that is new since their last visit, and won't miss your question.)

Thank you Jan, since it was a first time on this forum, I apologise for such inconvenience.

Will be taken care in Future.

Adnan

No problem - I hope you will get plenty of help here with anything you are not sure about.