Thread: Long Time Waiting for Interview

Default Long Time Waiting for Interview

Hi all,

Its been seven months that we have submitted our ITA ...still waiting for interview...It is said that London branch is quick but we experienced that it is so slow....Is body else on the same boat?

Yah i am waiting since last 5 months. They possibly waiting some verification from 3rd party this is what they have told me.

Quote Originally Posted by rockey89 View Post
    Hi all,

Its been seven months that we have submitted our ITA ...still waiting for interview...It is said that London branch is quick but we experienced that it is so slow....Is body else on the same boat?
    There is no specific time duration for this process. But keep in mind it’s minimum 6-9 months after allocation of CO for final decision/approval.

Best of luck.

It's been 13 months since we send our application and the verification is still not finished and we haven't done interview yet.

But I come to know from forums that london branch is very quick. But its been 9 months now that CO is not asking for interview. She even donot reply email. Should we call her or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by rockey89 View Post
    But I come to know from forums that london branch is very quick. But its been 9 months now that CO is not asking for interview. She even donot reply email. Should we call her or not ?
    Our CO if very friendly and helpfull. She usually answers our email but somethimes it happens that she does not. When we call her however she always answers the phone.