Thread: Delay after Migrant Levy !!!!

Default Delay after Migrant Levy !!!!

Hi.

I paid Migrant Levy's fee and sent my passport to Beijing branch to stick visa label. It is a week they received my passport and nothing changed in my online visa status in NZ immigration website.

While I had heard that after paying the Migrant Levy's fee and reviving the passport by immigration office, the stick label very soon and the online visa status changes immediately. Any advice?

Has the money gone from your account?

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Has the money gone from your account?
    Hi JandM,

They asked me to transfer a 255 USD in NET per applicant. I transferred the amount by FTT (Foreign Telegraph Telephone). For FTT normally the local bank immediately deducts the amount from your account but there is a agent fee at beneficiary side which is normally 20 USD per transaction which is not deducted yet from my account.

You think that there is a problem in payment?

I was thinking more that, if you could see the money has moved, you could reassure yourself that things are happening. Can you ask your bank if they know why the agent fee has not yet been deducted? If there's any problem with the bank, you can pressure them to sort it out, and, on the other hand, if INZ needs to activate the demand and they haven't done so, you would know your next approach needs to be to them.