hello I haven't posted for a while but really need some help and advice.

My husband just got back from a recce trip to Auckland and has returned with a job offer -he told them when in the interview that he would be able to move within 2 months. We now have to put our house on the market and pray that it sells within that time or worst case scenario rent it out (this wouldn't be great as rent would only cover the mortgage on an interest only basis). I know we also need to look into movers and book flights but what else should I be thinking about? We have two young children so will have to give notice to their school and what do we do about bank accounts? Keep them going here til we get set up over there? Also we have a cat and I'm unsure if we should take her as I'm worried it's not fair on her to travel that far -would we be better leaving her with a relative -any cat owners out there I'd appreciate your thoughts...

Sorry I know I'm ranting, it just feels like a whirlwind and I want to make sure we're doing everything we need to -we have about £10K saved to make the move but it feels like that will only just cover things....arrrghhh! Excited though!