Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Family Category applicants

What did you do, that didn't work?

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    What did you do, that didn't work?
    Tried clicking on it and tried dragging it...only fot a written discription of icon...aaah it comes on once posted!!!

AAAARGGHHH...just sussed out I should not have put my stepchildren on our EOI since they have never lived with us...the youngest is 18 today, single and living with his mum...EOI has not yet been looked at...just received...I'm sure I've made a mess of it already...QUESTION...can I put in another EOI (completed correctly) now or do I need to wait till its rejected...need advice now please. Panicking...

SCRAP THE ABOVE...have spoken to INZ Auckland and all ok...will just need to show that youngest lives with his mum...PHEW!!!!!!!!!

sorry to shock you jade...lol...

Phew...gavanddebs...you've been busy whilsyI have been asleep!

Application received for Mother in Law on 8th August, so our wait starts here... I have read that selection is every 3 months. Does anyone know when the last one was or when the next one is? Thanks

Hello and welcome.

This category only started working on July 30th, 2012, and I've so far not seen any mention of a selection at all. There's nothing on the INZ news page, where they routinely post news of the Skilled Migrant fortnightly draws.

Hi and thank you! So it's a wait and see game.....thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy L View Post
    Application received for Mother in Law on 8th August, so our wait starts here... I have read that selection is every 3 months. Does anyone know when the last one was or when the next one is? Thanks
    Same date as ours...waiting to hear now when its in the "pool"...if its 3 months once in the pool then possibly November'ish time before its pulled and we get our ITA...the wait is on...

Quote Originally Posted by gavndebs View Post
    Same date as ours...waiting to hear now when its in the "pool"...if its 3 months once in the pool then possibly November'ish time before its pulled and we get our ITA...the wait is on...
    That's sweet, someone to compare notes with, I am guessing you are still in the UK, fingers crossed you are right! All crossed watching the clock tick by....

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast