Thread: WHV Processing times

Default WHV Processing times

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I can't seem to find any processing times. I have a friend who has applied for a WHV online from Canada on the 25th of June and hasn't heard a thing back yet. We should have received an email confirming that the application was lodged but haven't got that either.

We read on the INZ site that we should get a response in 5 days - which may be a decision or may be a request for more information. We also read that if no decision is reached in 14 days that we'd get an email advising us of the time frame.

My friend has called INZ a few times and they've said they can see his application in the system and it is waiting to be assigned to someone but they can't say anything else and have no idea of a general time frame. It's now been over 6 weeks. Does anyone have any idea of how long we might be waiting? It's getting a bit difficult to make plans.

Thanks a lot for any responses.

P.S. Yes we checked spam =)

This must be really annoying. It sounds as though your friend has done everything right, though.