Thread: Industry / Trade wise Classification of Immigration Candidates

Lightbulb Industry / Trade wise Classification of Immigration Candidates

I am a junior member to this forum and to-date I found it very informative and useful for taking free advice from the senior members

I am SFV candidate; application has been lodged and waiting for response from INZ Dubai branch. Going through different threads and posts I realized that most of the candidates belong to IT background. Through this post I just want you guys to share your industry / trade / academic or professional background etc. and some comments on job market in New Zealand for that particular field.

I am ACMA (Accounts / Finance related degree) and M. Sc. Computer Sciences (IT related). Additionally, I am CISA certified (IT Audit / Internal Audit related). Have about 10 years of experience in different disciplines.

I wish to know about job market for these trades and also the place (city) that is good for that particular trade. My query may not be good but it could benefit someone who is moving to New Zealand. Thanking you in anticipation for your comments.

Please comment..