Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lodgement Acknowledgement Letter

Default Lodgement Acknowledgement Letter

HI There,

Just wondering if any actually recieved their ITA application ackowledgement letter within the 14 days that its states on the London branch processing times web page. Our ITA was rec'd at the London branch on 26th July and they have cashed our payment but as yet we have had no letter to say if our application is accepted, when we'll be assigned a co or whether we need to provide more info. The online status on our app doesn't show a lodgement date yet either. Here's what the web page says

We will write to you by way of acknowledgement letter within 14 days of submitting your application to let you know whether your application has been accepted for processing or whether it will be returned to you because you have made an incomplete application. If your application is accepted for processing we will give you a more accurate timeframe for when your application might be allocated. We will send this letter by post.

I know its a long and drawn out waiting game, I just wondered what others experiences of being allocated at the London branch.

Thanks

Jenny

Not sure about ITA but we're pretty impressed with London at the moment. My husband's partnership visa finally went in 11th -July with them replying and appointing a CO within 5 days. Communication has been excellent and we got confirmation on approval-in-principal on 26th July. VERY quick - we are well pleased! Hope things go as quickly and efficiently for you. We found going in to NZ House worked well.

Off to Chch Sept 13th. wahooooo...

I received acknowledgement letter from Shanghai branch via email after 12 days, so it was within two weeks limit.

In this letter they mentioned allocation time and processing time for application. Also they requested additional documents.

Quote Originally Posted by bharasheh View Post
    I received acknowledgement letter from Shanghai branch via email after 12 days, so it was within two weeks limit.

In this letter they mentioned allocation time and processing time for application. Also they requested additional documents.
    Did they change your status in the website? And sorry for this question what kind of additional documents they want? Did you missed something while you were submitting the ITA ? I submitted my document and I am waiting for this letter. Thanks in advance

Status in web site still (Decision Successful). I sent additional documents last Wednesday, and expect to arrive there by next Tuesday, so maybe it will be changed after they receive all documents. I am not hurry for change status since CO allocation may take up to 7 months in Shanghai branch.

They requested from me below two documents:

1) Report from Radiologist: it was mentioned in ITA, but I thought they are talking about (Chest x-ray referral form INZ1007). Found later they need also report from Radiologist explains information on x-ray plate.

2) Fill additional information form. This not requested in ITA. It was really tough form. It took from me 3 days to collect information and fill it.
    It has additional information about religion, extended family, full employment history, education history, international travel history, political, and military questions.

Here the form:
    http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rd...200May2012.pdf

Hi,
    It took a month for us to recieve acknowledgement of receipt of ITA and they quoted 4 months for allocation of a CO (London branch). We have no job offer.
    I think the 14 days refered to on INZ is for applications with job offer

Quote Originally Posted by JennyG View Post
    HI There,

Just wondering if any actually recieved their ITA application ackowledgement letter within the 14 days that its states on the London branch processing times web page. Our ITA was rec'd at the London branch on 26th July and they have cashed our payment but as yet we have had no letter to say if our application is accepted, when we'll be assigned a co or whether we need to provide more info. The online status on our app doesn't show a lodgement date yet either. Here's what the web page says

We will write to you by way of acknowledgement letter within 14 days of submitting your application to let you know whether your application has been accepted for processing or whether it will be returned to you because you have made an incomplete application. If your application is accepted for processing we will give you a more accurate timeframe for when your application might be allocated. We will send this letter by post.

I know its a long and drawn out waiting game, I just wondered what others experiences of being allocated at the London branch.

Thanks

Jenny

Quote Originally Posted by bharasheh View Post
    Status in web site still (Decision Successful). I sent additional documents last Wednesday, and expect to arrive there by next Tuesday, so maybe it will be changed after they receive all documents. I am not hurry for change status since CO allocation may take up to 7 months in Shanghai branch.

They requested from me below two documents:

1) Report from Radiologist: it was mentioned in ITA, but I thought they are talking about (Chest x-ray referral form INZ1007). Found later they need also report from Radiologist explains information on x-ray plate.

2) Fill additional information form. This not requested in ITA. It was really tough form. It took from me 3 days to collect information and fill it.
    It has additional information about religion, extended family, full employment history, education history, international travel history, political, and military questions.

Here the form:
    http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rd...200May2012.pdf
    The first document is normal to be requested as they mentioned in the the ITA but the second one is a little bit weird, why they didn't ask about it in the first time. I read the document, i found some strange questions, like did you work in a government, i don't know why this question what is the affect of this question in our application, for me for example i worked for the government for more than 4 years in IT departments. Additional to that there is a question for the continuous of employment, what if there is a gap? for me i have one month a gap in my life from 16 feb 2005 until 31 may2005, in that time i was in a training in the new company as i switched my carrer, does it also affect the application, any clue why those questions for?? JandM, do you have opinion in that?

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieQ View Post
    Hi,
    It took a month for us to recieve acknowledgement of receipt of ITA and they quoted 4 months for allocation of a CO (London branch). We have no job offer.
    I think the 14 days refered to on INZ is for applications with job offer
    Sorry for asking this question, but what is your points? i am in London branch also and i am waiting the acknowledgment, i know that London branch is very busy as they are serving many countries but in the INZ website, they mentioned clearly that sending acknowledgment letter will be within 2 weeks. just a question, did you receive it by mail or by Email? maybe this is make a difference.
    For CO allocation they mention that there is a manage Queue without mention anytime. but it is good that they mentioned an estimation time to allocate the application to CO.

My application was acknowledged the next business day...but I have a job offer and a start date that was looming quickly. In the acknowledgement they asked for a couple more things. Got my Approved in Principle official letter via email this morning.

I think the Olympics might be slowing things down a bit; when we hosted them here in Vancouver about half the workforce was on holidays--to enjoy the Games or escape them!

Quote Originally Posted by hmlamie View Post
    The first document is normal to be requested as they mentioned in the the ITA but the second one is a little bit weird, why they didn't ask about it in the first time. I read the document, i found some strange questions, like did you work in a government, i don't know why this question what is the affect of this question in our application, for me for example i worked for the government for more than 4 years in IT departments. Additional to that there is a question for the continuous of employment, what if there is a gap? for me i have one month a gap in my life from 16 feb 2005 until 31 may2005, in that time i was in a training in the new company as i switched my carrer, does it also affect the application, any clue why those questions for?? JandM, do you have opinion in that?
    This form asking for extra information is usually only sent to people who come from or who have lived in countries where there is or has been a repressive regime, or civil war, or links with terrorism. INZ will only send the request for extra information when they look at the ITA and see the person's origin or present homeland. If the applicant has involvement with the government in such a country, their case will be looked at VERY closely - quite likely with a referral to the IPG.

Again, in such a country, a gap in the work record might imply involvement in something undercover.

People who are not in or from a country which has this kind of history are not likely to see this form, and there are not possibly sinister overtones to working for the government for them. Also, your gap for training should not give you any problems with INZ - you have the explanation to give, and can probably show paperwork as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast