Thread: Partnership visa base Temporary

Question Partnership visa base Temporary

Hi, My name is May and I am actually applying for a sponsorship visa in NZ with my boyfriend who s a NZ citizen. We ‘ve been together for over a year and have been living together for over 10 months now. I met him during my first Year in Australia with my WHV but was unfortunately not able to extend it. At the moment we got few pictures of us during the past two years: around 10 letters from our friends ( which are not really long – 5 lines): also our conversation printed from the last 8 months (we didnt have internet before cause of Backpacking together) ; a tenancy agreement of our last apartment where we stayed 5 months.
    As my visa ran out a year ago now, I havent worked since, and my Boyfriend has been supporting me, so we cant really prove a joint bank account, paying bills together etc…

Is this enough information ?
    Do you think the fact that my visa ran out a while ago would be a big problem?

Hello and welcome.

He can presumably show that he has paid for everything FOR you, which can be argued to be the same thing.

Do you think the fact that my visa ran out a while ago would be a big problem?
    our conversation printed from the last 8 months
    Do you mean that you have overstayed in NZ? Or you've been apart for the last eight months?

I have never been in Nz yet, I've overstayed my Working holiday visa in Australia where I am still. and no we have never been apart