Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time taken after Interview, New Delhi, India

Default Time taken after Interview, New Delhi, India

Hi,

Can any one let me know the average time taken these days for the outcome from India, after the interview.

Thanks
    Raj

Hello and welcome.

I don't think anyone is going to be able to tell you an average - there can be such a lot of variation in personal circumstances that one person's case isn't necessary like another's. Then, what is happening in the INZ office, and your CO's workload, can vary from week to week. The best chance of an estimate is to ask the CO at the end of the interview how long s/he thinks the reply will take.

Yes.. As JandM mentioned it's diffuclt to tell the average time. Have seen some people getting the result in 2 weeks and up to 4-5 months as well. It depends on many condition. In my case My CO had mentioend that it would take a month or two to come with the final decission. We had gotten our result in ~6 weeks. If they haven't mentioned or you haven't asked after the interview, you can get in touch with them asking an approximate time line for the final outcome of your application. All the best mate...

Thanks Sribhat and JandM for the information....I did ask my CO and she told me it would take around 4-6 weeks but might happen earlier. My dilemma is, my company wants me to go to US on L1 but my preference is NZ PR. Anyways, let's hope I get my result in 2 weeks time to have clarity on my future plans.

Oh ok. How long you need to be there in the US?
    My friend had a similar situation but for another country. Since you have completed your interview now, there's just one thing left from your end i.e. sending your passport to INZ along with migrant levy.

When was the interview by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Raj4210 View Post
    Thanks Sribhat and JandM for the information....I did ask my CO and she told me it would take around 4-6 weeks but might happen earlier. My dilemma is, my company wants me to go to US on L1 but my preference is NZ PR. Anyways, let's hope I get my result in 2 weeks time to have clarity on my future plans.
    BTW who is ur CO in New Delhi?

Sri, currently I've asked them to hold L1 processing till I get my NZ result. But they are pushing me to clarify the things ASAP. Not sure If I can call my CO...........

farzanakhan123: My CO is Anju Bhatnagar.

ANyone else from India, who had gone through the interview recently and waiting for the result.......

i am from New Delhi have applied for Student visa on 2nd of July 2012.. exactly after a week on the 9th i received call and there was the interview but till today i m waiting for the conformation...

Rahipree: You should get the confirmation soon....btw what is your course start date?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast