Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Creating another checklist aside from the Personalised Checklist from ITA pack

Default Creating another checklist aside from the Personalised Checklist from ITA pack

Hi,

In the usual ITA pack, there is one document which is the personalised document checklist that has all the required docs listed for the ITA.
    Given this, can I still create my cover letter with a checklist that explains all evidence that I will be submitting? Like how i relate the CC bills of partner to the purchase receipts to the payments, or phone calls done with partner, etc.

This should be ok right?

Thanks!

That's what i did, just put a summary of documents submitted and what they prove, i.e. partnership, work experience etc.

It’s ideal to include separate document (covering page) for this. I have included separate covering page indicating all the notes relating included documents. I have numbered some document and indicated the page identification for clear references. But don’t forget to attach the checklist provided with the ITA pack and it’s important.

Hurry up and good luck.

This thread regarding cover page was very helpful when I first did mine.

http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21788

Thanks!

You're all great!

Started to create my cover letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilanga33 View Post
    I have numbered some document and indicated the page identification for clear references.
    Nilanga33, Did you use a permanent marker/pen when you numbered your documents or a pencil should work fine?

Raising this question through this thread, rather than creating another thread...

While creating my cover sheet, questions about the ITA keeps popping out, I guess this is just normal... :-)

I clearly understand that paper clips, sleeves, etc... are not recommended for the ITA since this will give additional burden to the CO... but, while checking some of my files, I suddenly realised that my certified photo of passport has two pages, the first is the letter created by the Notary Public (with stamp) then the next is the copy of my passport itself (with stamp). Both pages are attached using staple wire.. For this case, should I also remove the staple wire or i can just let them be? A bit worried about one page being jumbled to other documents... Paranoid though,,, but I just want to make things clear.

I think it is a good idea to create cover letter for each part

I think, leave the two pages stapled together.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    I think, leave the two pages stapled together.
    Yup, noted on this JandM. Thanks!
    Hopefully, leaving some files intact like notarized docs won't irritate the CO..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast