Thread: Chest Xray

Default Chest Xray

My wife and I got our chest xray's done a few weeks ago but we still have not had our medicals or even really got the visa process started yet. We are hoping to go in January. Will our xrays still be valid for use when we begin the process? It will all be starting this week.

Quote Originally Posted by JagerLeaves View Post
    My wife and I got our chest xray's done a few weeks ago but we still have not had our medicals or even really got the visa process started yet. We are hoping to go in January. Will our xrays still be valid for use when we begin the process? It will all be starting this week.
    Hi,
    According to general medical form they quote "You must lodge your completed immigration medical
    examination, including all blood tests, and X-rays [Chest X-ray Certificate (INZ 1096)] and any other tests,
    within three months of the date the doctor signed the completed application form." So you should be alright, provided your EOI gets selected quickly (if it hasn't already been selected) and you have all docs ready to submit for your ITA which has to be submitted within 4 months after receipt anyway.