Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: help required! i want phony people to jump in....(Indians Preferred) but every one could be of help

Quote Originally Posted by rahipree View Post
    I know "girlwithanewf" but didn't i apoligiesd for the same in Post No 15??

If "garollous" or someone did not get it here i'll do that again I AM SORRY PEOPLE By "phony people" i meant people who like to talk on phone alot(when they are away from someone they love)... sorry if someone understood it the other way!!! APOLOGIES...
    I AM SORRY
    I doubt anyone would have understood it the other way. I wouldn't get too stressed. It's an online forum after all, catering for people from other different countries and cultures with different levels of understanding of the English language. Often the misunderstandings are based on cultural differences as well as differences in English language usage. Nothing to worry about at all.

yaa.. thanks @JandM and @girlwithanewf! but can u guys tell me how to delete a thread or atleast how to change thread title..i really don't want to make a bad impression on anyone!

Hi
    Any moderator can change the thread title. the problem is by changing it could make make new visitors to the thread wonder what all the comments are about as they will not make sense. JandM will be along soon and its best to see what she thinks. There is good info here on different phone charges so i would not delete it

Most people are using android phone with Viber application - this is VOIP so you need a data plan. Other party also needs to have an android phone with viber app installed.

Quote Originally Posted by nativecolo View Post
    Most people are using android phone with Viber application - this is VOIP so you need a data plan. Other party also needs to have an android phone with viber app installed.
    @nativecolo... i had this option in my head but as per i have researched there are no unlimited data plans and i think Viber use a lot of data!! if any telecom provider in NZ will be giving unlimited data plans it would make me real happy!!
    by the way thanks for the reply!

@rahipree, you want so much, no...

One thing you may want to know, telecommunications products are really expensive in NZ compared to elsewhere (and there is a good reason - geographical / terrain complexity of the network with small population), so either you need to talk less or pay more.

There are calling cards also as pointed out by others so you need to have a combination of things perhaps.

I don't need that much talk time as I do mostly by email. Even skype will use data. Unlimited data plan does exist but very expensive. Maybe you can use a PC and skype if you prefer.

Just be aware that Viber will request all contacts on your address book to be shared with them (Viber) - that was one reason I skipped this app.

Exactly: they sell your private data, in other words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun777 View Post
    Just be aware that Viber will request all contacts on your address book to be shared with them (Viber) - that was one reason I skipped this app.

I didn't know that, I have uninstalled it now. Thanks!

SKYPE unlimited could be 20 USD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234