Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: help required! i want phony people to jump in....(Indians Preferred) but every one could be of help

Question help required! i want phony people to jump in....(Indians Preferred) but every one could be of help

I am immigrating to Whangarei, New Zealand within a month from India..Can any one tell me how to call India(New Delhi) in the cheapest way unlimited at a one time monthly cost.. like when i was living in U.S. i was using a operator which gave unlimited India calling at a monthly fee of $60..(Metro PCS).
    So is there nything here like this in New Zealand or something different which can solve my problem of calling unlimited to india??

Was the pun intended? Because when I saw the shortened heading in the list "i want phony people to..." I was very intrigued!

I have found that a calling card is the cheapest way to go because they cost a few cents a minute. Someone else probably has a better suggestion though.

You could look into a Magic Jack...I did a quick google search and it looks like it may be possible...
    http://www.indiabroadband.net/voice-...ack-india.html
    http://magicjack.com/customercare.asp

You can buy a kia ora card at New World (grocery store) or other places. A $20 card allows me to call (from a landline) to the U.S. for about 2 cents a minute.

anything more guys??i have googled and found that vodafone and 2degrees are giving unlimited calls to india @ $200, is it true or anything more cheaper because $200 will be too much for me..

i did a quick search on magic jack and i can see it can be only bought and used in US or canada..correct me if i m wrong...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana&Steve View Post
    You could look into a Magic Jack...I did a quick google search and it looks like it may be possible...
    http://www.indiabroadband.net/voice-...ack-india.html
    http://magicjack.com/customercare.asp

Hi.. There was another option in telecom 100 hrs of international talk time to landlines (includes india)for $30/month.

After seeing that in telecom, telstra also tried to bring in 100 hrs of international talk time ) for $20/month.. not sure still they both are giving the same offer..

Quote Originally Posted by rahipree View Post
    i did a quick search on magic jack and i can see it can be only bought and used in US or canada..correct me if i m wrong...

"Talk It Up Overseas" is the plan name with telecom.

is it only with landlines and around $39 bucks for 100 hours...is it for calling mobiles in india or just landlines its not mentioned on the website..correct me if i m worng..by the way THANKS...
    Quote Originally Posted by indo_americano View Post
    "Talk It Up Overseas" is the plan name with telecom.

Skype to go? Not sure what their plans are, but I use skype for all my calls to landlines abroad (from a skype phone, but apparently, you can use a regular phone, too)

Daniela

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast