Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: we are here from UK

I think we should organize a meet up in the next month or so. Sounds like a splendid idea!

Welcome to Auckland. Sorry about the crap weather the past few days. Hope the money situation sorts itself out very soon. Fingers crossed for you. In the meantime, I hope you find everything you need on sale.

Welcome! Even though we had job when we arrived we went through the same thing! Especially with getting kids in school/daycare etc.
    Briscoes is great when they have a sale on (nearly all the time) and Pak n Save for groceries. Also local markets and green grocers for local produce which is generally cheaper.

Hello and welcome. I can totally identify with you (see my latest post!). We seem to be taking longer to settle than I expected but OH has only just got a job and we were looking at our saving going down each day. He gets paid next week so....phew.....

Hang on in there

Quote Originally Posted by kiwihusker View Post
    I think we should organize a meet up in the next month or so. Sounds like a splendid idea!
    Definitely on for this. Any thoughts on where and when?

I'm in!

Regarding where we should meet up....hmmm let me talk to my friend. She will know of a great place we can meet. Maybe we set it up for sometime in early October, give each of us a little more time to settle in. Anyone opposed to the North Shore? Or should we meet somewhere in the city? Let's decide.

Hey have you already migrated in New Zealand? How was the process? I hope it goes well for you guys.

We'd be up for a meeting in Auckland. We've been here a little over a year now but are still very much settling in.

Simon

Hmmm...I see...anyways you seem to be having quite a good time there. Hope everything works out for you!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast