Thread: ebills as proof of partnership - print out of credit card bills via online statements

Default ebills as proof of partnership - print out of credit card bills via online statements

Hi

Somethings bothering me lately... Just want to know if anybody here in the forum have submitted a print out of credit card bills via online statements. Ok, Let's accept the fact that most banks nowadays are moving to "Go Green" thing and we support that as well so we have our bills sent online, pdf forms.

Given this, would you guys think these online statements are valid? Also we did online payments and luckily got some screenshots during 2010. . These are payments made by partner to my credit and vice versa... And worrying if this will be accepted. As far as i can remember, bank statements should have stamps on the envelope...

What about statements that are sent via courier, no stamps on the envelopes?...

Long back I applied for visa for another country and their immigration department asked to get the online statement attested by one of the bank staff, following which there were no other hurdles. - just in case it helps !

Hi Trevore,

I submitted our Credit card Statement and Bill Statement (cable TV) to INZ Shanghai and it was accepted without any further question. You can try.

Regards,

Hi Trevore,

The next document that my CO has requested is the proof that our relationship are geniune and stable. You need to do an affivadit and attached from proofs that you living together in one roof for at least 1 year (more than that much better) and it is stable and genuine. Attached some photos together with your wife during your weekend holidays / or any activities that you've done together.

Affivadit or Statutory Declarations from your common friends are accepted.

Regards,

One specific requirement with bills or similar is that your address is on there. Paper documents are easier than getting electronic documents certified/ attested. We had no joint bills but did have a joint account and tax credit docs, plus individual paperwork showing the same address.
    I also included three pages of photo montage pics of us together or with in-laws etc.
    Anything demonstrating your relationship lends weight to your proof even if it can't officially be used. You're looking to tick a number of boxes and proof of living at the same address is one. Proof of living in a partnership is another and is done slightly more qualitavely.
    We didn't provide any affidavits as we had enough other documentation and photographs.
    Put in as much stuff as you can to cover the past and present. If you include electronic document printouts, it won't hurt, but for ease and convenience, the more paper originals the better.
    Last edited by Drains; 9th September 2012 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Extra info

Quote Originally Posted by jeremylee99 View Post
    Hi Trevore,

The next document that my CO has requested is the proof that our relationship are geniune and stable. You need to do an affivadit and attached from proofs that you living together in one roof for at least 1 year (more than that much better) and it is stable and genuine. Attached some photos together with your wife during your weekend holidays / or any activities that you've done together.

Affivadit or Statutory Declarations from your common friends are accepted.

Regards,
    Hi Trevore,
    If your case will be assigned in Shanghai, SSS contribution History for both of you will be ask later. So just send it together with the other documents. My CO advised me you can print the contributions the one via online is also acceptable.

Thanks.

Thanks a lot for your help! Appreciate it. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jeremylee99 View Post

If your case will be assigned in Shanghai, SSS contribution History for both of you will be ask later. So just send it together with the other documents. My CO advised me you can print the contributions the one via online is also acceptable.

Thanks.
    Thanks Jeremy for the heads up!

I didn't send any envelopes. Even though my husband and I shared a bank account for 10 years, the bank statements always came in my name because the account was originally mine and his name was added. I went into the bank and asked them to create a document that showed both our names on the account. I was also able to order printed bills statements after the fact from some of the companies with which we had online accounts.

Thanks kiwieagle!