Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Following up with CO.....

Default Following up with CO.....

Hello Seniors......

We were assigned a CO in first week of August...who said would update us on the status in 6weeks after initial assessment. Can anyone advise if we can send a mail to CO asking if she requires any further documents / any medical referral she may have done etc... I'm little worried as we haven't heard anything.. or should i wait to hear from her. Can i get a clarification on what is Initial Assessment?......

Any of your comments is very much appreciated.. thanks

The CO was telling you she expected she would be able to get round to looking over your case in six weeks' time. Everything at INZ works by date-order queues. When you got assigned to the CO, your file would go to the bottom of the pile of her work allocation, and she was guessing that that was the amount of time that would pass before it came to the top, and it would be your turn for her attention. 'Initial assessment' doesn't have any specific meaning for INZ - the CO just meant that after she'd taken her first look at your case, she would contact you about anything necessary.

The CO won't have been doing anything with your case in the time since the beginning of August - she will have been working her way through other cases that are before yours in the queue. Don't worry.

Our CO took little over a month for this initial assessment, I'm not sure what exactly she was looking into but towards the end she requested for some supporting documents & medical tests. Wait for a week as I think there's still this week to go for completing 6 weeks

Thumbs up

Hi,,I get CO in August,,still no news ,,so wait n watch...need Good Luck n best wishes
    Last edited by taral111; 12th September 2012 at 11:10 PM.

@taral111, what is ur Co name?

what is ur CO name?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabie View Post
    Hello Seniors......

We were assigned a CO in first week of August...who said would update us on the status in 6weeks after initial assessment. Can anyone advise if we can send a mail to CO asking if she requires any further documents / any medical referral she may have done etc... I'm little worried as we haven't heard anything.. or should i wait to hear from her. Can i get a clarification on what is Initial Assessment?......

Any of your comments is very much appreciated.. thanks

@tarl111 would you please tell me when you have submit your ITA and which branch is processing your case?

Quote Originally Posted by farzanakhan123 View Post
    @taral111, what is ur Co name?
    @fazanaKhan123 what is your situation currently now
    whould please share?

EOI Submitted - March 2012
    EOI Selected - April 2012
    ITa Invitation - May 2012
    ITA Submit- July 2012
    CO assigned - Aug 2012

Christchurch Branch,,,

thanks

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast