Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112

Thread: second person check by one of the senior officers ( residence)

Hi admin its now passed 11 month they not giving any decision before chritsmas my co said she has sent file to 2 pc for 2 nd check but till now waiting for deciosion even my lawyer has tried to contact co via mail shes not repling now . Can you pls share your views what will be going or what i shuld do

In general terms, when a file has gone to 2pc, it has gone outside the CO's control. She can't do anything until she hears back from that other department. Although it's irritating, COs don't communicate if they haven't got anything to tell the applicant (because that uses up time that can be spent doing work on someone else's case that moves it on).

We know that lately, with the huge wave of applications there has been of recent months, there has been a longer than usual queue for 2pc everywhere, so quite a few people have waited months, rather than the old average of some weeks. But from before Christmas till now does look like a LONG time.

In your place, I think I would be suggesting to your lawyer (because, while he's acting for you, you shouldn't leave him not knowing what you're thinking) that you could write to the Operations Manager about the time that has passed. https://www.immigration.govt.nz/cont...aint-about-inz

Thanx for reply

Sorry to ask you again if we can irritate co by asking . Cant it put bad imacpact if we do complaint ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandytiwana View Post
    Sorry to ask you again if we can irritate co by asking . Cant it put bad imacpact if we do complaint ?
    Hello Sandytiwana,
    which branch process your file? Is CO ask for any further question or doc while undergro 2PC?
    cheers

No

Quote Originally Posted by Sandytiwana View Post
    A CO deals with a case by applying the INZ rules, not according to their personal feelings. Managers oversee the whole process, so you need not fear personal bias.

Although that page says that it is about a complaints procedure, your first letter to the Operations Manager need not be in a complaining tone. You are perfectly within your rights to draw to his attention, asking for information about, the passage of what seems like an unusual amount of time since you were told your case had gone for second person checking, and the fact that you have not yet had any outcome.

Hi jand m my lawyer again email to co about that update the case and after 30 min my co email to my employer to provide the evidence of my daily task . I am thinking my lawyer irritated co thats y she just reply to my employer after 30 min but did not reply to my lawyer . What u guys say please advise me

It is not part of a CO's job to update applicants (or their lawyers) about processing. You, or your lawyer, won't get a social/business polite relationship with the CO ("Dear Mr X, Thank you for your email and I am dealing with the content...") since doing that for everything received would take up time that is supposed to be spent on processing cases and moving them towards the moment when a visa can be issued.

So in this case, it's not unusual that your lawyer didn't get a reply, but some action happened as a result of his/her email.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112