Thread: Xray Slides too big to fit in

Default Xray Slides too big to fit in

Hello All
    Is it ok to fold the Xray plates while sending the documents for ITA. We received the Medical reports in a huge envelope which is difficult to fit into
    most of the standard Paper/Courier Covers. The Panel doctor told us all our reports are Green and adviced not to open the Medical report Envelope.

So can I fold the Medical report Envelope so that it can fit in inside the Courier Envelope ?
    Valuable members please advice.

Hi,
    NZ immigration for ITA does not require the X-ray film except there are problems with the medical status, and also its OK to open the medical docs before sending to NZ Immi ITA processing office.
    Brian

Thanks a lot for the Quick response Brian

hi Kuttan
    ours were CD based xrays so had no problem of sending them. We never opend our medical docs. really dont know abt it...best try not to open
    Best wishes
    Rem19

Sorry, Kuttan- have to disagree on the advise on best not opening. Lots of panel doctors confuse NZ with Aus.

INZ have no problems with you opening and reading it. I even photocopied my notes (after all- it is very expensive!). I had that from INZ themselves.

You would be better checking just in case they HAD made a mistake and forgotten to sign something...

Hope that helps,

Eliot

The instructions for Panel Doctors can be found online at http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rd...30July2012.pdf

Page 32 says "It is not necessary for the medical examiner to seal this envelope"

There is no mention of needing to include the x-ray film, only the certificate. The only exception this this is found in section B9 where it is talking about people with active tuberculosis or another lung condition. "Where an X-ray film is included please include the envelope with the medical certificates in the X-ray envelope." Under normal conditions all that is required is Chest X-ray Certificate (INZ 1096) to be completed.