Thread: John Mason -Shipping

Default John Mason -Shipping

hello
    We fly out to Auckland on Sunday so am currently sitting typing this in a very empty, echoey house but before we go I wanted to give a big thumbs up to John Mason in case anyone is thinking of using them. Our experience so far as been great. They arrived here Monday, three lovely, polite and helpful men who carefully wrapped every item we own and kept checking which items were definitely to be shipped and which we were taking with us (especially important with the kids toys!). They made the whole experience calm and low stress and that continued across both days they were here. Seeing the container arrive at our house was a really big moment -think we caused quite a stir not least because it blocked half of the neighbouring street! But they were great and gave me all the info needed for when we get over to the other side.

How on earth they plan the packing I'll never know but everything we owned fit perfectly into a 20ft container which is now on its way!

Now the real fun begins!

A big moment, eh?

That great news, that your packers were such good quality.

All the best for these next few days, then safe journey and happy landings.

Have a safe journey.

all the best till you fly happy flying ...safe landing.... and most imp the arrival of your container

We also used John Mason and agree with everything you said.
    Couldnt fault them or The Moving Company who JM used at this end. All our stuff arrived as it left the UK. All nicely wrapped, protected and unbroken!
    Would recommend them without a second thought.

Good luck!!! I have John Mason's arriving here on Monday too! I fly out to Auckland next Wednesday, I'm happy that they were good for you, as I am worried about the packing too! Good luck with the rest of your move!