Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EOI Got selected today

Red face EOI Got selected today

Hello all,
    My EOI got selected today..... what is the next step. I didnt receive any email from immigration dept. What I have to do now. When will they contact me ?

Hi,

Now INZ will run a priliminary check on your EOI in which they will check that the points you have claimed are as they should be. Later on if everything goes well, you will receive the ITA pack within 15 days. I think yours branch would be Shinghai China which I have heard takes a bit more time than other branches of INZ. So wait for their email now.

Regards

Hi Moin,

When did you submit your EOI? with how many points?

Quote Originally Posted by moin_a_s View Post
    Hello all,
    My EOI got selected today..... what is the next step. I didnt receive any email from immigration dept. What I have to do now. When will they contact me ?
    Best of luck. Normally, it takes two weeks for preliminary checks and then you will receive email from INZ with all details.

That's good news! If the office assigned your file is a bit backlogged it might take a bit longer than the "official" time. Be patient

Thanks all for you responses
    Fraz:- For Indian also they have Shinghai branch ? they dont have any branch in India?
    Ayesha:- I submitted my EOI long back :-) May 17, as I have 125 points without job offer it took so long for my EOI to got selected

Quote Originally Posted by moin_a_s View Post
    Thanks all for you responses
    Fraz:- For Indian also they have Shinghai branch ? they dont have any branch in India?
    Ayesha:- I submitted my EOI long back :-) May 17, as I have 125 points without job offer it took so long for my EOI to got selected
    Hi Moin,

I have read some where on this forum that someone's case was assigned to delhi branch and as per his comments, Delhi branch was quite loaded so they transferred his case to Shinghai branch.

For Pakistani's, cases are being handled by London Branch.

Regards,

Great news, best of luck

Thanks Fraz.... will have to wait and watch
    Thanks MetalSoul

Hello all.... one more question ..... how many days are required from EOI selection to approved in principle ..... actually my passport is going to expire in oct 2013 so will i get time in between the process to renew the passport ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast