Thread: Need Assistance regarding IELTS Score

Default Need Assistance regarding IELTS Score

My CO asked me to submit IELTS by 16th august but I could not submit as I got below required score. So I requested to extend and she extended till 16th October,2012 but I am unable to submit within the extension time period as I got again 6 but required 6.5. in this situation what can I do? Anybody have same experience?

Hi Tahmid,

First of all love from Pakistan.

I can understand that currently you are in a bit worring stage however It is no necessary that all the cases should have same results as results can vary from person to person and I really wish that you may have a better future in New Zealand. Actually one of my friend have such experience in which he was unable to provide the desired IELTS score in time and the outcome wasn't good for him. He applied in 2011 and his branch was London Branch. He asked for an extension but the CO didn't extend his date to resubmit the IELTS score.

Regards,

I would suggest to train yourself using scottenglish online training and re try IELTS, you should ash you CO for extension. Good Luck

@afmamoon,

What happened in case of your friend, his application declined?

Any body have such experience with Delhi Embassy?
    Last edited by tahmid; 6th October 2012 at 07:51 PM.

actually it is obvious that New Delhi offices CO direct request IELTS cer for Bangladeshi applicant. I think before you apply you should aware about this

if i cannot submit on time, will CO reject my application directly or they will consider for extension ?

Quote Originally Posted by tahmid View Post
    @afmamoon,

What happened in case of your friend, his application declined?
    Yes. He didn't get the desired IELTS score and he asked for an extension but the CO refused and his application was refused.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by russel_705 View Post
    actually it is obvious that New Delhi offices CO direct request IELTS cer for Bangladeshi applicant. I think before you apply you should aware about this
    This is not correct for everytime. I knew two people from Bangladesh who got approval from Delhi CO and even same CO without IELTS score