Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Football in Christchurch?

Default Football in Christchurch?

Hey, just wondering if anyone knew of any 5 a side teams/leagues down in Christchurch, i've been here a couple of weeks and i'm not having much luck finding one! Preferably close to the Riccarton area. I'd be ok with 11 a side as well but i'm guessing it must be getting close to the off season now. Cheers.

We have a team that plays ongoing Monday evenings at Iversen Terrace just off Moorhouse and we're looking for an extra player. I tried PM'ing you my email address but your settings wouldn't allow me to send anything. I'm not sure if you need to change anything or make at least 5 posts first to be able to do it. Hopefully someone else will help and I'll get in touch.

Yeah that'd be great, i've looked at the settings and there doesn't seem to be any particular reason I shouldn't be able to be pm'd, i'll make a couple of posts elsewhere and see if that solves anything.
    Last edited by IanW99; 8th October 2012 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Rule 10. No personal details are to be posted on the forum.

Dan 91, you now have the ability to send and receive PMs, now you've made your first five posts.

Hey there, hope you had some luck. I had just seen recently on gumtree someone wanting a football team I think. Or you can post an advert on there for free saying you are looking for a team.
    good luck

Got Dan sorted. If anyone else is looking to play footy on Monday/Tuesday evenings in Chch, let me know

Hey Twunky! I'm moving out to Christchurch from Scotland in 6/7 weeks from now. If your looking for another player around that time let me know.
    Cheers

Adam

Thanks! I know we have a player leaving our team in May so could work out well to sub you in as his replacement.

If you want to send me a message when you arrive and get settled, I'll send you the details for our next game

Sounds good. I'll get in touch with you when I've settled then.
    Thanks mate

Hi Twunky, moved to NZ a few months back and settled in Christchurch now. Saw this post and wondered if you were still after any players as Im keen to get back into football again. I work away occasionally so can't make every week but could make most.

Pete

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast