Thread: ITA submission

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default ITA submission

Hello,

I have submitted my ITA and my documents along with application were delivered to London branch this morning. So I am wondering are they going to inform me that they have received my application and if yes how soon?

Thanks

Dragan

Hi,

In 4 to 5 days your online account status will be updated with entry 'Application Received' and I think they will mention the lodgement date as well. Today they mentioned mine and my documents reached there on 3rd of October.

Regards,

I have a small issue so I am a little bit worried.

In 12 October my 4 months deadline for ITA submission expires. And the problem is that in ITA email I have been instructed to submit application to Christchurch branch but it turned out, a few days ago, that they made a mistake and that I have to submit application to London branch. One of the immigration officers from Christchurch have confirmed me that information but I haven't got any official mail just his reply to my question .

What if they misinformed me again? Will my application failed since deadline expires and it is not my fault if something goes wrong with addresses?

In your place, I would submit to London, INCLUDING a copy of the email from the official in Christchurch branch, with a covering letter saying that you are doing as this email told you, although you were told in the first place it should be sent to Christchurch. At the same time, I would write to Christchurch branch, including a copy of the email, saying that in accordance with the instructions in the email, you have sent your ITA to London, although you had previously been told Christchurch, so you trust that all will now be well with your application, as it has definitely been submitted to INZ, and if it's in the wrong place, they can sort it out between them.

I have contacted both branches and everything went smoothly. My online status has been changed! Hope that I will not wait long for the next step