Hi there. Would appreciate hearing your thoughts regarding my case.

When my EOI was selected I got over 140 points so I was given an ITA. I had points for skills shortage (ie as university lecturer) and studied my master's degree in NZ thru NZ govt scholarship. After assessing my documents for ITA, the CO informed me that I only have 95 points: the points I claimed for university lecturer were not counted in full as some teaching work overlapped with other jobs (ie part time); the 2-year master's did not have extra/bonus points as it was thru NZ govt funding.

My EOI was returned to the pool as points dropped below 100. I submitted more documents about my work experience and my points went up to 110 after CO assessment. My EOI has reached the 6-month limit. The CO emailed me that my points did not satisfy the selection criteria. She has yet to inform me of her decision.

Now this agony of waiting: what happens to my resident visa application? Will it be a total denial of my application?

Would very much appreciate hearing similar experiences or your thoughts about the above.

Cheers