Thread: Anyone made a complaint to the London Branch?

Default Anyone made a complaint to the London Branch?

We made a complaint through fax to the London branch around 2 weeks ago. What I see on the immigration site is that we should have received acknowledgment letter.
    When we receive a complaint, we will:
    • apply the principles outlined above
    • send you an acknowledgment within two working days
    • respond to the complaint at the branch stage within 15 working days of receipt of the complaint by the branch. A Branch Manager may extend this timeframe in complex cases and will keep you informed

Does anyone has an idea how they should contact us, through email or post? We are wandering why we don't have an acknowledgement letter yet.

Also does anyone knows whether our CO will be informed about the complaint?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

did you already get some reply? I made complain in New Delhi. First stage of complain is that you have to directly contact manager of branch. I did it through the e-mail and I got reply second day by e-mail. You should call to branch and ask for the contact to manager. When I was calling to Delhi they actually did not want to give me this name and I had some discussion withe them. Your CO will of course know that you complained. If you still did not get any reply, seems your fax was somewhere lost.

Good luck!

F