Thread: Is Shanghai Branch Processing is faster? What are the names of CO for Shanghai Branch?

Default Is Shanghai Branch Processing is faster? What are the names of CO for Shanghai Branch?

Hi Guys
    Those who are processing the SMC application via shanghai branch, please share their experience in this thread.
    I would like to know from your experiences that, processing speed of shanghai branch is faster than other branches?
    Also I would like to know CO names for Shanghai Branch? Thanks.

Anyone knw about above query...

Hi,

You may want o check out this thread for info on shanghai processing,
    http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=36746

For CO names, they are available in INZ shanghai website, just go to contact details,
    http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...ffContacts.htm

Hope this helps.

Hi,
    I don't think we could really compare if Shanghai or Beijing is faster as it will depend on each individual case. Anyhow, do we have a choice to choose which branch we want?? I thought it was auto assigned.

Hi itsellesi congrats for your recent approval and many wishes for your future comings.
    Yours was done via Shanghai or Beijing branch? After ITA submission till approval for blue stickers how much time it took? (Approx) just to get a rough idea. Thanks

Anyhow, do we have a choice to choose which branch we want?? I thought it was auto assigned.
    That's right. There's the fees and office finder on the INZ website, which tells everyone where to send their application. Then, after lodgement, INZ will send a case to a different office if it seems more convenient to them, and/or sometimes if the applicant moves while the processing is still ongoing.