Thread: medical dates keep on changing

Default medical dates keep on changing

Hi Guys,

I have recently applied for my PR from AUckland central branch. Ever since there was a change in online status for my aplication Full Medical Recieved date has changed twice in one week. In my Residency application I did not provide full medical as I had already submitted my Full medicals earlier in May 2012 when I applied for graduate Job search visa, but medical recieved date changed twice last week once on 8th October and now its showing 12th October. Does it mean Medical assessors are still assessing my old medicals? also has CO already taken over my case? because I still havent recieved any notification or any email that CO has been assigned to my case. Also what does these changes of dates mean?

EOI selected : 22/08/2012
    ITA issued : 14/09/2012
    ITA submited : 04/10/2012
    Change of online status "Lodgement Date" : 11/10/12
    Confirmation letter and payment reciept recieved : 12/10/2012
    CO allocated : still waiting

We don't know why it should be so, but what seems to happen is that, whenever someone in the INZ office accesses someone's case, for whatever reason, not necessarily anything to do with medicals, the Medical Received date changes. It doesn't mean anything in particular.

Per experience it is because someone is assessing your medicals. Since my medicals was referred to MA many times and it kept changing and once I cleared the medical it stayed there.

As JandM has said, we really do not know why so because it may have different implications to different applicants.

Thanks guys,

So that doesnt mean a CO has been assigned to my case does it??
    Or these assessment is done prior to the allotment of CO?

No, it doesn't mean a CO has been allocated. It would be very unusual for that to happen so soon, particularly without a job offer. Be patient. Things will happen gradually, in their own time. Breathe...

This post, giving the normal sequence of events, may help. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread....690#post450690

Thanks jandm...
    My application is in long term short skill are and I do have a job offer. But yea as you said its too early to think about that. Just out of curiosity i flicked question. Thanks a lot for your reply

So you will be prioritized. Normally, however, though not always, the CO will get in touch when they take on your case.