Thread: Wanted: House in Methven/Ashburton Jan 2013

Default Wanted: House in Methven/Ashburton Jan 2013

Hi everyone, we are a family of 4 looking to rent in Methven/Ashburton from Jan 2013 for 12 months min.. We need a house suitable for a young family and everything that goes in.. If anyone would like to house swap we live in a beautiful tiny village in Ireland .. Seriously, any help would be much appreciated. We need a car, a bed, a couch etc etc.. etc etc... etc etc... win the lotto etc etc etc

Hey there... Welcome!

Can't help with the house rental itself but can lend advice and help out if needed. We've just moved to Ashburton from London in the last couple of months and are renting here ourselves. We have some bits and pieces you're welcome to as well... Ashburton folk have been very welcoming and it's a great place to be for families...

Cheers,
    Mel

Hi thanks for the reply, sorry i didnt get back sooner, we have been so busy here How are you getting on in Ashburton. We got accomdation in Methven for 4 months so see whats its like. the idea of a ski town is exciting Its fully furnished so we are sorted for awhile.

Hi DG22, its great to hear someone has gone to Ashburton from a small town in Ireland, my Husband is heading over in 3 weeks time, to give it a try, and the plan is for me and kids to follow in a few months, i am looking for any advice you can give me, regarding, schools, houses, shopping whats the cheapest, and things to do as a family, i have a 15 year old boy who is not too keen on the move, do you think he will be board, is the town too small, how was your flight, whats your life like since you moved, thanks for the advice...take care