Thread: Job market for finance and accounts role

Lightbulb Job market for finance and accounts role

I found this forum very useful but unfortunately to-date i couldn't get a good feedback on this query. I wish to have your valuable remarks on job market for finance and accounts roles including internal audit. Which city has comparatively better employment opportunities; top three from your point of view. Actually i have work visa and moving to nz in feb 2013. I am acma, m.com., msc (cs), cisa and cia with 10 years experience in multiple disciples.

Your comments would be a great guidance for me.

Hi I am CIMA qualified and have had no problem in either Wellington or Auckland all my experoience is in public sector but there are a lot of roles out there. For internal Audit I have found you need an Internal audit qualification. Register with as many agencies as you can. If you would like contract work (Plenty of it) I can recommend a good agency based on the Shore (Auckland) that covers most of the North Island pm me
    regards jane

Quote Originally Posted by Janey View Post
    Hi I am CIMA qualified and have had no problem in either Wellington or Auckland all my experoience is in public sector but there are a lot of roles out there. For internal Audit I have found you need an Internal audit qualification. Register with as many agencies as you can. If you would like contract work (Plenty of it) I can recommend a good agency based on the Shore (Auckland) that covers most of the North Island pm me
    regards jane
    Thank so much Janey for your reply and sharing your own experiences. I wish you good luck in all future endeavors. I would definitely send you a detailed pm for your advice shortly.

I expect more updates from other members please.

Hi, I am in Auckland now and looking for employment opportunities primarily in internal audit roles; however, finance & accounts related roles also match my interests. I would request to share some relevant information which could benefit me in getting the right job. I'll be grateful if contact details could be shared through PM.

Be blessed!