Thread: Study,Work and living in NZ

Question Study,Work and living in NZ

Hi all ,,

i am an Iranian national currently dwelling in Doha, Qatar and its my dream to live in new zealand its one of best beautiful country i have seen ,,, so i am planning to study in massey university for Graduate diploma of business studies and i have already finished my Bachelor of commerce but my marks are so low which cant join for MBA course ,,, they told me i have to do first year for Graduate Diploma then i can join for MBA,,

My Q is after my finishing my Graduate i can get work visa ?

How much they need to check for bank statement ?

in which city will be easy for me to get Jobs ? coz i am planning to study in palmerston north i just love this city a lot ,,, it's very seem quiet place to live

and how can i get Residence NZ ?

Thanks i will be waiting for ur reply

Hello and welcome to the forums

You may well be best off contacting NZ Immigration directly with your questions - none of us here on the forum are qualified to answer you on this.

As far as Palmy North goes, there are differing opinions on it, most depending on if you are studying at Massey to be a veterinarian or not.

My Q is after my finishing my Graduate i can get work visa ?
    When you finish that course, I think you should be eligible to get a Graduate Job Search visa, giving you time to find a job. If you have a job offer already, you would be able to get a work visa. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...tudytowork.htm

As to how you get Residence, you have to be eligible under the rules you will find here, and on links off that page. (So if you get a skilled job after you have finished your course, you could be able to do it at that point.) http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...nt/default.htm

Thank you guys