Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "oh crap I forgot....!"

Moisturer for hands and face for while you're on the plane. (I carry a tube of E45 cream, which will do for both.)

I would have double-checked with all the utility and credit card companies that my instructions were carried out. There have been some errors; fortunately they weren't my fault but they are hard to clear up from here!
    I mentioned before that had I been able to see the future, I would have set up wire transfers with my US bank, NZ bank, and the currency exchange people. I was assured that online bill pay would work, but the US does physical payments and NZ/OZ do electronic.
    I brought my favorite cosmetics but I should have bought more and stocked up.

Pillows and a set of sheets. (We packed all our soft items into vacuum bags to make room, but we were careful to watch our luggage weight)

Quote Originally Posted by bananabellesmom View Post
    Heathrow via singapore.... how about you?
    I'm also flying from Heathrow but via KL. Got a night flight. Hope your flight etc goes okay.

One thing you probably don't need to remember is a corkscrew. I think in over five years here I've seen maybe two wine bottles with corks.

My husband was in charge of the boy's citizenship paperwork and packed it vs. taking it with us on the plane. The boys almost weren't allowed to get on the plane with us. As it turned out he was able to convince them to allow them to fly in on a travel visa and we could prove citizenship later. But the stress was ridiculous!!!
    Wish we would have brought dill pickles, I know totally strange, but miss them now. More Frank's Red Hot (great spicy hot sauce from the US). And medication of your choice. It will ALWAYS be cheaper out of NZ. Good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12