Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We are moving back to Europe and are selling all our stuff (furniture, car, etc.) May also be able to recommend you as new renter of our place!

Default We are moving back to Europe and are selling all our stuff (furniture, car, etc.) May also be able to recommend you as new renter of our place!

We are moving overseas - back to Europe – in January, after living and working in the Waitakere region, Auckland for a year.

Last February, we rented a home in Glen Eden and bought everything to fully furnish the place. This includes a brand new bedroom set, a new 42 inch TV, 2 couches, a kitchen table and chairs, 2 desks and 2 desk chairs, BBQ set, kitchen stuff, tools, linen and towels, lamps, laundry machine, fridge, heaters, etc. etc. Everything is in very good (and mostly as good as new) condition.

We will be selling everything at the end of our stay. However, if you are planning to live in this area as of January, and don’t have a place and any furniture yet (e.g. expat, temporary working abroad, etc.) we would happily make a deal and sell all of our stuff (including our car if so desired) for a fixed price.

PLUS we would be willing to recommend you as new renters for our place to our current landlord. It is a nice 3-bedroom, 1 and ½ bathroom place on a quiet street, fully fenced, 1 garage + on-street parking, large covered deck, spacious kitchen and living room.

Please contact me if you are interested!

hi
    We are a South African family with young children that will be going to Glen Eden Intermediary. Is your house in in-zone for GEIS than we will be interested in making a deal.
    I will start working in Henderson from last week in November so we can meet up when I am in Henderson. My family will join 1 st week in December. How did you find living in West Auckland?
    Colin
    Quote Originally Posted by Judith&Bas View Post
    We are moving overseas - back to Europe – in January, after living and working in the Waitakere region, Auckland for a year.

Last February, we rented a home in Glen Eden and bought everything to fully furnish the place. This includes a brand new bedroom set, a new 42 inch TV, 2 couches, a kitchen table and chairs, 2 desks and 2 desk chairs, BBQ set, kitchen stuff, tools, linen and towels, lamps, laundry machine, fridge, heaters, etc. etc. Everything is in very good (and mostly as good as new) condition.

We will be selling everything at the end of our stay. However, if you are planning to live in this area as of January, and don’t have a place and any furniture yet (e.g. expat, temporary working abroad, etc.) we would happily make a deal and sell all of our stuff (including our car if so desired) for a fixed price.

PLUS we would be willing to recommend you as new renters for our place to our current landlord. It is a nice 3-bedroom, 1 and ½ bathroom place on a quiet street, fully fenced, 1 garage + on-street parking, large covered deck, spacious kitchen and living room.

Good morning.
    I am planning on moving to NZ from the US and I'm in the process of reviewing the adequate immigration requirements.
    If you don't mind me asking, what type of job you have.
    I'd like to permanently move to NZ but I guess my best choice is to request a working holiday visa in order to test the job market.
    What would you recommend?

Thanks

Hello and welcome.

To both posters, if you make 5 posts, you will have access to the Private Message system. Then you can negotiate if required without making all your details public.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Hello and welcome.

To both posters, if you make 5 posts, you will have access to the Private Message system. Then you can negotiate if required without making all your details public.
    Thanks! for the good advice, appreciated

Hi,

Just wondering if you have a dining table and chairs?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Judith&Bas View Post

to JandM: Yes, thank you!!
    Last edited by Judith&Bas; 2nd November 2012 at 07:43 AM.

to eagle20: Yes, we do, but will try and make a deal for all of our stuff first, if we can't sell it as a whole, I'll post stuff separately on TradeMe, closer to January. Will keep you posted! Thanks!
    Last edited by Judith&Bas; 2nd November 2012 at 07:44 AM.

Hi Colin!

Thanks for your quick reply! Unfortunately I think we're out of zone, but will follow up with the school today and let you know (we don't have kids, so haven't really put thought in this yet). Will update you when I know more. We could definitely meet up end of November if you're interested. Hopefully it'll work out.
    Cheers, Judith

Quote Originally Posted by Katzy View Post
    hi
    We are a South African family with young children that will be going to Glen Eden Intermediary. Is your house in in-zone for GEIS than we will be interested in making a deal.
    I will start working in Henderson from last week in November so we can meet up when I am in Henderson. My family will join 1 st week in December. How did you find living in West Auckland?
    Colin

My husband is a teacher, which was a skill shortage job last year, so we could get a permit for a year quite easily. If you're under 30 I would definitely recommend a working holiday visa, so you can possibly check out more than one job in different areas in NZ, to see where you'd like to live and work. Plus you can travel which is the best part of NZ! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Odranoel View Post
    Good morning.
    I am planning on moving to NZ from the US and I'm in the process of reviewing the adequate immigration requirements.
    If you don't mind me asking, what type of job you have.
    I'd like to permanently move to NZ but I guess my best choice is to request a working holiday visa in order to test the job market.
    What would you recommend?

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast