Thread: Your reply is important.

Default Your reply is important.

Hi:

I am thankful that you enter my quiry.

I sent my spouse's documents and mine to for IQA.

My spouse's has only BA degree from Damascus University. They finished it's assessment fast, and

sent them back. Thank God , they assessed hers as level 7.

However, in the letter that came along with the assessment report, they said:

" Thank you for confirming by email that you wish to enrol in a graduate diploma of teaching.........etc"

my question is:

Will that affect the decision of the officer??? I heard that they decline the applicants who say they want to pursue their studies when they arrive NZ???

Another thing :

They started assessing my application on 1st October, they don't finish til now. I must lodge my application not later than 27th Nov. Is that ok??? What should I do???

Thank you a lot.

It is if the principal applicant under SMC said that they intended to study that they would be declined (because the whole point is that they are supposed to be going to work, to contribute their skills to NZ society). What your wife wants to do is irrelevant, as she is the secondary applicant.

Hi Louay,
    Agreed with JandM on your wife education, BTW the statement which you have mentioned is in main NZQA assessment letter or letter from assessor. As long as its on letter from assessor there is no issue as your not going to submit that for ITA.

Regarding assessment time you can have look on my Sig, mine completed well before 35 working days. If still you feel you cannot make 27 Nov date, I would suggest to drop an email to NZQA and request for giving priority to your app because of 27th Nov ITA deadline. I did same for my wife application and they replied nicely on that.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Louay View Post
    Hi:

I am thankful that you enter my quiry.

I sent my spouse's documents and mine to for IQA.

My spouse's has only BA degree from Damascus University. They finished it's assessment fast, and

sent them back. Thank God , they assessed hers as level 7.

However, in the letter that came along with the assessment report, they said:

" Thank you for confirming by email that you wish to enrol in a graduate diploma of teaching.........etc"

my question is:

Will that affect the decision of the officer??? I heard that they decline the applicants who say they want to pursue their studies when they arrive NZ???

Another thing :

They started assessing my application on 1st October, they don't finish til now. I must lodge my application not later than 27th Nov. Is that ok??? What should I do???

Thank you a lot.

I am really thankfull.

You let me think of another question....Should I send the NZQA report only...or the Assessor letter and the NZQA report???? please help....

I asked NZQA to assess all the choices they give in the application; Teacher salary, immigration points and some thing called ( to study later on) or something like that. I am the principal.
    Will that affect if they include this choice in the final report????? olease help...if it will affect, I can send NZQA an email to cancel it now. Please help.

Thank you a lot.
    Last edited by Louay; 2nd November 2012 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    It is if the principal applicant under SMC said that they intended to study that they would be declined (because the whole point is that they are supposed to be going to work, to contribute their skills to NZ society). What your wife wants to do is irrelevant, as she is the secondary applicant.
    No dear. It is on the assessor letter.

Should I send both???

INZ only ask for the report, not the letter. See p. 23 here. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rd...30July2012.pdf

Hi Louay,
    As mentioned it's on assessor letter than its fine and you are going to send IQA report only with ITA.
    If you are still confused would suggest to share your scanned IQA report on the forum after removing your personal particulars, Hopefully members will be able to assist properly.

Regards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louay View Post
    No dear. It is on the assessor letter.

Should I send both???