Thread: Moving Dog from Ireland to NZ

Unhappy Moving Dog from Ireland to NZ

Can anyone advise me of a rreeallllllllllllllly goooooood pet importer in Ireland my dog is soooo scared of being by herself..... Not sure what to do..

Hi,
    Whilst not in Ireland you may want to call Golden Arrow in the UK. We used them for our cat and dog when we moved over. They may have some contacts in Ireland.
    Good luck..

Thanks very much

If you want to get a better price than Golden Arrow (or anyone else for that matter), try Passport for Pets (dot co dot UK). Our animals are going out woth them in four weeks. They are much cheaper than anyone else and if you're not looking for a bells and whistles service then I don't see a sensible alternative!

I'd second Golden Arrow, they were slightly expensive but that eliminated all the hassle with documentation, tests & kept us informed throughout the process. I liked their small farm when I went to drop our little dog exactly 1 month before shipping to NZ.

We are using Golden Arrow and our beloved Border Terrier flies out this Saturday. Paws crossed he has an uneventful journey!!