Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My second person check has been about 2 months now (welly branch). Is it normal??

Default My second person check has been about 2 months now (welly branch). Is it normal??

Have heard from my immigration adviser that my Co has finished all his job and he had promoted my case to the second person check at the beginning of Sept 2012.

However, it has been 2 months now that I still have not heard any progress.

Is it normal? Or is there anyone else having the similar experience as mine??

P.s immigration adviser called my co, and got told that there is nothing he can do anymore since there is a long queue for it, and very few people are authorized to do final check...

Quote Originally Posted by chawskux View Post
    Have heard from my immigration adviser that my Co has finished all his job and he had promoted my case to the second person check at the beginning of Sept 2012.

P.s immigration adviser called my co, and got told that there is nothing he can do anymore since there is a long queue for it, and very few people are authorized to do final check...
    Hi,
    It's normal to have a second cross checking to your case. This is to avoid any irregularities or the first person who processed it has been fair to all her/his decision. Be patient, this is the virtue of all the people here in the forum.

Goodluck.

Regards,

Thanks mate, well guess beside waiting and praying, there is no other option for me....

really hope everyone here will get what we have hoped for soon!

Hello and welcome. Good luck for the best outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by chawskux View Post

Can You share the status mention in the URL.

thanks!!

[QUOTE=forever;463785]Can You share the status mention in the URL.[/QUO

As i applied through my immigration adviser/agent, so I dont have the access to the online status.

However, my agent had informed me that my Co told him he has finished all the relevant assessments and had already promoted to the senior manager.

And cos there is only a few officers are authorized to do the final check up, so there is a long queue waiting for SPC.

Therefore, my status I suppose is SPC (second person check/ AKA two person check).

But the thing is as far as I know it should only take a few weeks time. Here, what makes me anxious is I have already waited for about 2 months time, and still haven't got any progress or any updates yet from them.....

But the thing is as far as I know it should only take a few weeks time.
    There is no set time, I'm afraid. Certainly, the checking process itself won't take long when the file has its turn to be looked at, but everything will be dealt with on the basis of a date-order queue, and if there are a lot of cases to be seen by only a few officers available in one particular office, the waiting time can stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    There is no set time, I'm afraid. Certainly, the checking process itself won't take long when the file has its turn to be looked at, but everything will be dealt with on the basis of a date-order queue, and if there are a lot of cases to be seen by only a few officers available in one particular office, the waiting time can stretch.
    Thanks for your reply JandM. I have waited for my case for 11 months now. Can't wait till the day I will finally have it done!!

11 months? I thought you said two! I really think at this stage, you are entitled to write in, gently pointing out the dates when things happened, and what you were told, to ask if there is anything they can tell you, or anything you can do further to help.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast