Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need friends with toddlers!

Default need friends with toddlers!

Hello,

We've been in Auckland (North Shore) for 1 month. Moved over from Scotland and hoping to stay. Need to get to know some other people. We have 2 wee ones (2 and 4 yrs). Anyone up for meet up at play centre, coffee house, park?

hi,

I have 2 girls, also 2 and 4.
    Whereabouts on the north shore are you? We're up in whangaparaoa.

We're in Orewa, with a 3 year old (as of 2 weeks time!) and a 6 year old who's at school most of the time. I'd be up for a playdate with my 3 year old

Hi. We've been here since Feb this year. We live in Hillcrest and have a 2 year old boy. I would love to meet up. I do work full time but finish work at 3.30 on Fridays which is when I meet up for playdates etc. Always available at weekends too.

Welcome to the Shore. We live in Takapuna with our 2 year old daughter, and despite being here since April last year now, I'm always keen to meet new people, so would definitely be up for a playdate of some sort.

Hello. Great to hear from you all. Anyone fancy a meet up this week? We would invite folks here but our current house is not parking or toddler friendly. Only room for 1 visitor car and garden on 45 degree angle! We are happy to travel. How about a play park or centre?

can't do this week unfortunately but if the weather is nice next tues, weds or thurs; you are all more than welcome to come to my place. I have enough parking for about 5 cars, a deck 6m x 6m and a paddling pool for the little ones.

I got two girls too...2 and 4 but we are in the city

That would be great. We can fit in with you. Just let us know when and we'll be there. Esther

We could maybe meet one weekend in an area central to everyone for a mass toddler gather. Possibly a picnic in a park.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast