Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Online Expression of Interest not working(Skilled Migrant Category) Please Help

Default Online Expression of Interest not working(Skilled Migrant Category) Please Help

Hello everyone! My name is Angel and I am new to this forum. I registered in immigration.govt.nz but I am unable to login to Online Services. Please let me know what is the problem If Online Expression of Interest does not work can I download the application form, fill and send manually? I am from India. How can I send the application and EOI fee? Please help. Thanks in advance.

Hello and welcome.

The INZ website (or part of it) is sometimes inactive because of maintenance, or simply because of a problem, so it's probably worth waiting over at least a couple of days and trying again several times to do the online EOI, then you will probably find it will work for you. It is possible to download the form and do it manually, but I think it costs more.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Hello and welcome.

The INZ website (or part of it) is sometimes inactive because of maintenance, or simply because of a problem, so it's probably worth waiting over at least a couple of days and trying again several times to do the online EOI, then you will probably find it will work for you. It is possible to download the form and do it manually, but I think it costs more.
    Thanks for the quick response. I have been trying since last 2 weeks. Can you please check whether it is working for you?

In EOI application form, Section G

How many separate periods of work experience are you claiming for? Complete this section for each separate period of work experience you are claiming points for.

I have been working for the same company since 2007. How and what should I mention here? Please help.

I had a similar issue and the problem was the following. When you type your user name and password you should click on Login button and not to press enter on your keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by mudricd View Post
    I had a similar issue and the problem was the following. When you type your user name and password you should click on Login button and not to press enter on your keyboard.
    Yes but I am able to login successfully but online EOI application is not working. Did you apply online or manually?

If you are able to login successfully then they probably have some kind of problem. I suggest you to write them an email and report the issue. I have applied online and have had no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by angel_nz View Post
    Thanks for the quick response. I have been trying since last 2 weeks. Can you please check whether it is working for you?
    I can't - the system is only open to those registering to submit an EOI.

As this is so long-standing, I think you definitely need to phone or email INZ to let them know.

Quote Originally Posted by angel_nz View Post
    In EOI application form, Section G

How many separate periods of work experience are you claiming for? Complete this section for each separate period of work experience you are claiming points for.

I have been working for the same company since 2007. How and what should I mention here? Please help.
    If you are in the same job, then it is just one period of time.

Hello JandM,

I worked for the same company for long time (11 years) but with various positions, shall I mention all positions through my career path with the same employer, please advise?

Regards,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast