Thread: Transportation facility-Auckland

Default Transportation facility-Auckland

Hi,

I have plan to come to Auckland with SMC visa. I am in ICT field and still not secured a job.

As IT jobs are mainly in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch are but mostly in Auckland based, so I choose Auckland as a initial start up.

Could any one tell me the transportation facility in Auckland? Do most people buy cars? what is the most cheap price range of a used car?

Can u tell be about the public transportation facility?

Quote Originally Posted by farzanakhan123 View Post
    Hi,

I have plan to come to Auckland with SMC visa. I am in ICT field and still not secured a job.

As IT jobs are mainly in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch are but mostly in Auckland based, so I choose Auckland as a initial start up.

Could any one tell me the transportation facility in Auckland? Do most people buy cars? what is the most cheap price range of a used car?

Can u tell be about the public transportation facility?
    Transportation facility in Auckland is good but not the best. You can have connectivity to all suburbs through buses and trains . Please refer http://www.maxx.co.nz/ for all your travel plan in Auckland . Here most people buy cars but for you I would suggest land a job offer first and decide where to stay and then think of a car depending on how you are settling . Yes if you have a family with you coming then a Car would make life easy . Use trademe ,turners but if you google , will find heaps. Once you are here , it is ideal to search for cars . Good luck on your journey.