Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Expression of Interest: Skilled Migrant, online application fee

Default Expression of Interest: Skilled Migrant, online application fee

Hi everyone! How can I pay online expression of interest application fee(Skilled Migrant)? I am from India. I have seen payment methods are
    1. personal cheque
    2. Bank Cheque/Draft
    3. credit card

I do not have credit card. If I use personal cheque or demand draft do i have to sign the cheque and send to the following address by post?

Expression of Interest Team
    Immigration New Zealand
    DX SR57164
    PO Box 3705
    Wellington
    New Zealand

angel_nz, don't know the answer on your question, but maybe you have friend or relative with credit card and you can ask him/her a favor? It should be OK that cardholder is another person. For future, it's better to obtain personal credit card, you'll need it a lot of times during the immigration process.

As Kola hinted, you can find a friend, with whom you can sit & make him do the payment & you reimburse him.

Alternatively if you have HDFC bank a/c from your savings a/c itself you can create temp virtual credit card for making online payments, without any credit checks & instantaneously.

source: http://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/mak...tsafe/gts8mitl

Since HDFC bank is in top 4 banks, you can always find a neighbour or colleague who will have a/c with them. Similar feature maybe offered by other banks which you may like to research.

All the best

PS: Make sure your quals are on the new list effective from 10th Dec 2012 (http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39536)

Thanks to everyone. I talked to one of my friend and he told he will use his credit card. Can anyone give me the bank account and other details to transfer EOI online application fee via credit card payment? What are the details I have to include when I transfer money via credit card? Do I have to mention my EOI Reference Number and my name? When I have to submit my EOI application I mean after paying or before?
    Last edited by angel_nz; 14th November 2012 at 06:02 PM.

he told he will use his credit card. ...... other details to transfer EOI online application fee via credit card payment?
    Good you found a solution. Payment option is at the end of the EOI online application (last stage after you have filled all data or maybe after you click submit EOI they give you option to pay as last part of the process).........On payment screen it will ask credit card number etc (which your friend who is credit card holder should be able to provide). This stage is same as making any online payment to any online merchant. Since you making payment at last stage of EOI application # & Payment is linked by the system. You dont make any separate payment quoting the EOI number.
    All the best

Thank you very much, Kool_Kiwi. What is the status of your application? I do not have any job offer in New Zealand. What are the chances to get visa?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kool_Kiwi View Post
    Good you found a solution. Payment option is at the end of the EOI online application (last stage after you have filled all data or maybe after you click submit EOI they give you option to pay as last part of the process).........On payment screen it will ask credit card number etc (which your friend who is credit card holder should be able to provide). This stage is same as making any online payment to any online merchant. Since you making payment at last stage of EOI application # & Payment is linked by the system. You dont make any separate payment quoting the EOI number.
    All the best

Quote Originally Posted by angel_nz View Post
    Thank you very much, Kool_Kiwi. What is the status of your application? I do not have any job offer in New Zealand. What are the chances to get visa?
    My Appln status is here : http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread....552#post464552

Next Landmark on the journey for you will be to get ITA post EOI submission & fortnightly selection. You may like to browse other threads in same forum (london thread, beijing thread, shanghai thread etc) they give an idea of what others are going/gone thru.

All the best

hi Kool_Kiwi! can you tell me when will be the next EOI selection?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kool_Kiwi View Post
    My Appln status is here : http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread....552#post464552

Next Landmark on the journey for you will be to get ITA post EOI submission & fortnightly selection. You may like to browse other threads in same forum (london thread, beijing thread, shanghai thread etc) they give an idea of what others are going/gone thru.

All the best

The most recent one has happened today (14th November, 2012), so after that, the next will be on 28th November. You can always check by looking at the news page on the INZ website - there will be a mention of the most recent EOI selection in the headlines there. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...ormation/news/

If I submit my EOI application before december 10 does the new Qual Exemption List (Changing 10th Dec 2012) affect my application?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast