Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Work experience documents for IQA assessment

I am in the middle of applying for IQA for my qualifications too and I was stumped at the work experience section.

I saw this in the IQA help PDF :

Please list all work experiences that relate to your qualifications. NZQA need
    to see original supporting documents showing your name, your employer’s
    name and address, the position held, a description of your duties and the
    dates you held the position.
    References usually contain this information. If there is not enough space on
    the application to include your work experience, you should include a copy of
    your curriculum vitae (CV, resume or bio data).
    does that mean I could also provide my CV if I do not have a job reference for all my job experiences?
    or must I provide job references for all my working experiences or they just need to prove that I actually worked in at least one of the jobs I claimed I did?
    Last edited by pCott83; 13th January 2016 at 01:37 PM.

Hi,

Detailed COEs with job descriptions means Experience letter with job description?

Quote Originally Posted by liz5 View Post
    hi rv1103,

hope this may help...when my hubby and I submitted for IQA, we provided detailed COEs with job descriptions (This can be originals or certified copies). Then we created a personal IQA checklist indicating "Work references (I will claim LTSSL under ICT xxxxx: 12345).. So when we got our IQA results, NZQA gave us a specified outcome like "bachelor of xxxxxx major in xxxxx"...

I have a friend who submitted her IQA, she did not indicate that she will claim LTSSL so the NZQA gave her an unspecified outcome like "Bachelor Degree (Level 7)" only. She also provided detailed COEs with job description.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Hi Everyone,

I got my ITA and now I am going to submit my documents for IQA. I have some following queries if anyone can help me on those.

1- I have Masters Degree in Computer Science. To support my masters degree, I want to attach my bachelors degree, but I don't understand, where I have to give the information about my bachelors degree? Currently we have only three options (School Documents, Vocational Documents, and evidence of work experience).
    2- If I am providing Bachelors degree and transcripts as a support documents for my Masters degree, still I have to send my school certificates (Matriculation and Intermediate)?

Thanks for your support in advance.

Regards,
    Najam

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123