Thread: The required documents for the IQA.

Default The required documents for the IQA.

Hello
    This is my second post in this forum. I will ask a lot of questions every once in a while, so please bear with me.

So, me and my husband are about to send the required documents to the IQA to be assessed. However, their is something that was a bit unclear for us. We read that we have to send them the transcripts of results, mark sheets or academic records for the degrees. But if our universities doesn't provide this, we have to provide the equivalent information. This may be an index book, a diploma supplement, or an official curriculum. When we moved to the certified copies section, we read that we need to provide a complete official academic syllabus / curriculum!
    We have transcripts of results from our universities, do we still have to provide the academic syllabus?

hi marinaa, I think it would be better to gather the documents that you can provide. We requested those documents to our schools and they provided it. You can ask for a syllabus or course description, aside from transcript of records. Course description explains what each subject is all about.

For us, we submitted:
    -Certificate of graduation
    -Diploma
    -Transcript of Records
    -Course Description

Hope this helps.. Good luck!

Thank you liz5 for your reply
    I think i'll go with your suggestion and provide a course discription

Welcome marinaa! Goodluck!