Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pooches post a piccy and tell your tale - The first ever forum for Pooches in NZ

Default Pooches post a piccy and tell your tale - The first ever forum for Pooches in NZ

Woof!! WOOF!!

Rover here. James A and his family are my humans. (My name isn't really Rover, but James has given me a name that embarrasses me, so I'm not going to let anyone know it.)

James is having a bath, so I thought I'd put paws to keyboard while he's gone.

To all my fellow pooches, could you please post a piccy of yourself in New Zealand and tell me about your life there compared with the country you started in? If you were born in New Zealand, tell me about your life there anyway. What's the food like? How do you get your steaks cooked? What are walkies like? You know all the sort of doggy stuff I mean.

The trouble with James is, he's not as clever as he thinks he is, so he'll stuff up my life in New Zealand unless I can point him in the right direction. In spite of the fact he's a bit dim, he's one of the most loyal humans I can think of, although I must admit training him has been a nightmare. Frankly speaking he's been an embarrassment, but that's a story for another day.

Please help with your piccies and stories.

Yours woofingly,

Rover (my nom de plume)

Ruff Ruff...! Rover...

Barney and Archie here! We're living in Sunny Hawke's Bay with our human family. We are both born and bred in NZ. I'm Barney the black Foxy x poodle and in human years I'm 4yrs old, my mate is Archie he's a 2yr old Foxy x jack russell. My human dad sometimes calls me a Poxy, but my mum knows really I'm a Foodle! Since we don't know any different to what we've got here, the food is great. Every now and then we get a big bone from a place called Pac n Sav! If we're lucky we get a sausage off the bbq in the summer and a steak for christmas and birthdays, well done or blue we're not fussed! Walkies for us are usually weekends at the beach and weekdays down by the river. Great places to cool off anytime of the year! Here's a picture of us mid winter!
    008.jpg
    Time for a schmacko and retire to bed!
    Yours
    Barney and Archie

Henry and Jess here! We live in Tauranga with our humans - Bunstar and MonkeyControl. We are born and bred kiwis but mum and dad came over from the UK before we were born (maybe that's why they speak a bit funny!!). We are brother and sister black labradors and we're 2 and a half years old. Mum reckons we will grow up when we reach 6 years old but we're having too much fun to care!

We love going for walks and go to the beach every morning and then out to chase ducks and pukeko at the reserve at night. We love meeting new people and other dogs, any shape or size...we just love to play. Our favourite food is...food.

Any doggy questions fire away and we'll help as much as we can.

This is us on Papamoa Beach - you can see Mount Maunganui in the background.

P1110152.jpg

Time for a snack and a snooze,
    Henry and Jess x

Henry & Jess here again, wake us up when it's tea time.

Comfy Pups.jpg

Woff, yap, yap. Meg, Maisie and Basil reporting for duty. Meg travelled from the remote islands of Scotland for the privilege of living here whilst Masie & Basil are homegrown. We love sunbathing, drinking and trying to look cute!
    DSCF0027.jpg
    head in cup.jpg
    165656_10150090649582276_748137275_6083009_8189223_n.jpg

It's not my dog, it's not in New Zealand, but I can't resist it.

dogball.jpg

Ours just loves to dress up !

Splendid pooch pics everyone. Rover's in the dog house. He likes to think he's the top dog in the house, but he knows he's not allowed on the computer without my permission, so he won't be typing anything today.

Anything I should know about dog food? I take it the usual cans and dried foods are available?

sun777- I love the dog shoes. hilarious. We don't have a dog but maybe I should go get one just so she could wear awesome shoes.

This is our new baby Bayley, picked her up last Thursday. She is a cutie but it's hard work getting them house trained!!

SAM_0377.jpg SAM_0373.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast