Thread: IQA for electrical and communication engineer

Default IQA for electrical and communication engineer

hello everybody am graduated from electrical and communication engineer faculty
    as i saw many guys faced problem with iqa so am asking any advice could help getting ride off problems with NZQA ??

Look here http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...ndguides/lorq/ (and the link to your country off that page) and see if your qualification, from the institution which awarded it, at the date when you were awarded it, is in the list exempt from assessment. If you see your qualification there, you will not need to go to NZQA.

If your qualification is NOT there, then you need to get it checked by NZQA. See this page and the links off it for what you need to do. http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/qualificatio...ualifications/

NZQA's job, for the IQA, is to look at the foreign qualification, to check out which NZ qualification it is the nearest equivalent to (so they look at the subject matter, the depth to which it is studied, and the length of time spent studying it). They will say the name of a qualification if they find one that is closely like yours, and what Level it is at.

first thank you ,iam from egypt which i need NZQA to authorise my qualification
    another question they need Complete official academic syllabus the problem is that i can get this as the collage didn't offer this papers so what is the matter now???

Most people find that if they write to their university (specifically, the Registry), documents like the syllabus and transcripts CAN be provided, even many years after they did the course.

(In case you need this word when communicating with INZ or NZQA - somewhere where people study is a collEge. There is a word, 'collage', but it means a picture made up of pieces stuck onto the backing.)

Quote Originally Posted by monmon_kng View Post
    first thank you ,iam from egypt which i need NZQA to authorise my qualification
    another question they need Complete official academic syllabus the problem is that i can get this as the collage didn't offer this papers so what is the matter now???
    Hi,

If you need to apply for IQA (International Qualification Assessment through NZQA), You should at least have your original degree and transcript with you. Syllabus is a plus but NZQA usually proceeds without that. Degree would be your final certificate and transcript is the one which contains the list of all of your courses you studied to obtain your degree.

Regards,

oooooh thanks a lot you got my point and answer am going to send collage certificate, mark sheet,work experience ,cv,passport copy
    another question is am graduated from a private university but it's recognized from the high institute of education ,do i need to sent the reorganization certificate or not ????
    Quote Originally Posted by afmamoon View Post
    Hi,

If you need to apply for IQA (International Qualification Assessment through NZQA), You should at least have your original degree and transcript with you. Syllabus is a plus but NZQA usually proceeds without that. Degree would be your final certificate and transcript is the one which contains the list of all of your courses you studied to obtain your degree.

Regards,