Thread: Missing Exp certifictaes

Default Missing Exp certifictaes

Hi All,

To submit documents for IQA/claim exp in EOI, I need original certificate that supports my claim.I have few problem with this

1. My first company does not exist any more. I have relieving certificate from that company but missing appointment letter & pay slips. Will that work?
    2. My 2nd company does not issue appointment letter, they sent e-mail confirming appointment. Since it was in the very beginning & I changed my email id , so cannot provide that. But I have my acceptance of resignation letter & exp certificate (few pay slips) from that company. Will that work??
    3. With my 3rd company, I have appointment letter, acceptance of resignation but lost the exp certificate. I do have pay slips (few) & Tax statement. I am trying to arrange exp certificate. Hope to get that but 1% if I won't, will all the mentioned documents work?

Will the above be considered for both IQA & EOI work exp points?

Appreciate your quick response.

For all employments which are going to count towards your total number of years for work experience, the CO needs to see certain information: proof that you did indeed work for that firm, details of what you did and your responsibilities there (not just a job title), the fact that you had to be qualified as you are to get the job and to do the work (i.e. that it was a skilled job), the hours you worked each week (for if it counts as full-time), and start and end dates.

For any employment mentioned above where the paperwork you have does not give all these details, you need to get a letter to fill out the blanks. (To save them trouble, you can prepare the letter for them to check, print out on paper from their own address, and sign officially.) If the previous employer is not available, or refuses to give such a letter, you can ask your then line manager, or a colleague who worked closely enough with you to be in a position to know these details, to write in. Apart from giving the information, their letter would need to state that they worked as (whatever job) at (whatever company) and therefore knew you and your work. The people who write such letters need to be available during the time your case is being processed, at the contact details they give to INZ, as they are almost certainly going to be contacted to confirm their evidence, and it is good if there is some way to show (maybe a mention on the company website, or old literature) that they do/did indeed work for that company, even if they are now writing in a private capacity for you.

Thanks J&M. Since I am not sure whether the companies will able to issue a letter on their letter pad stating my Roles/Responibilties,I can ask my immidiate supervisor to write a letter mentioning the same. But from them , I can get a simple email / letter which doesnot include the same. Will that work for NZ. Because that will be a simple letter with their signature, thats it. Also you said "The people who write such letters need to be available during the time your case is being processed, at the contact details they give to INZ," How NZ will contact them visa email/ Phone ?

Regards

Yes, obviously, not every such person will have access to company headed notepaper, which is why I mentioned that it's good if there's some way to prove that they are indeed an employee. Probably a letter from their own address is more credible than an email. It's for evidence. Anybody could write an email. As to how INZ will contact them, we have heard of its being by letter, by phone, and even by personal visit (but that last was when there was, rightly, some suspicion over who the person was).