Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I eligible for Silver fern visa.

Default Am I eligible for Silver fern visa.

Hai, viewers,

Am a student from India, who is going to complete my Masters in Signal processing in Sweden by the end of March 2013.

As I have seen, Silver fern documentation has work experience included.
    Since I don't have work experience.
    Am I eligible for Silver fern visa?

Thank you.
    Last edited by kannalu45; 12th December 2012 at 11:54 AM.

Looking here http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra.../jobsearch.htm, the reference to work experience is in relation to those with trade qualifications, not a tertiary qualification (which is what you will have).

I have few questions:

I have received
    bachelor degree of criminology (bologna level 6)
    master degree from law and real estate evaluations (bologna level 7)
    3 years of working experiences in real estate business with reference letter of my employer
    Other national vocational certificates...

Do I have any chance to get silver fern visa?

I have also other education which is in long term skill shortage list, however I do not poses required working experiences, is thus maybe better to apply for other kind of visa, even though I don't poses required working experiences...Any advice?

Can apply before they release new places, before April.
    Last edited by Mike1987; 16th February 2013 at 10:22 PM.

HI
    Silver fern is a possibility - but places are very limited as you know. Are you under 30. In which country do you currently live? Might be a better option for you. Cheers. Karen

Can apply before they release new places, before April.
    No. Silver Fern can only be done online, when the bookings open.

About your earlier question, are you saying that you are thinking of applying as an estate agent?

No. Silver Fern can only be done online, when the bookings open.

About your earlier question, are you saying that you are thinking of applying as an estate agent?

On line only, so they reserve my place until they receive my files?
    Actually I do not know what to do, I could possibly apply as real estate agent since my tasks were similar in our construction company. But in my logic to apply as real estate agent would be useless since I would need New Zealand real estate certificate.

HI
    Silver fern is a possibility - but places are very limited as you know. Are you under 30. In which country do you currently live? Might be a better option for you. Cheers. Karen
    Yes, I am under 30, what would be a better option? I come from Central Europe. If I am correct I can apply for different kind of visas simultaneously?

as per the conditions no experience is required. But in most cases they ask for experience in INZ Delhi

But what qualifications do they prefer? I aware that one who finish his master of philosophy will most likely be rejected, thus the conditions there should be more specified.

On line only, so they reserve my place until they receive my files?
    Everyone has to apply online, giving all details of themself and their qualifications and experience (if any), and paying by card. The first 300 people to do this, and who appear to qualify, are told they have a place, then there is a time limit given for them to submit proof. Of course, if they do not reply in time, or they turn out not to be properly qualified after all, they do not get a visa, and this place in the quota becomes available again. (Therefore, even if someone does not get one of the 300 places on the day, it can be worth their time to go back to the Silver Fern page a few weeks/months later, even though the page MAY say that there are no places available, and try to apply - several forum members have done this, and got one of these 'second chance' places.)

So, what career are you thinking of submitting as your skill?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast