Thread: Partnership Visa - how long before...

Default Partnership Visa - how long before...

We hear from our CO? We lodged my partner's application in London last week (it was checked and lodged in front of me).. I am an expat New Zealander. We were advised that we should receive an email (of acknowledgement?) within 10 days, however I think this is probably being a bit optimistic, particularly given the time of year.

We were also informed that we would automatically be given a CO due to the type of visa. All I want to know is - how long before they make contact? A month? Two?

Hello
    Mine took 5 days
    MARK

Thanks Mark - is that 5 working days?! Wow. That is quick.

received 7th december,despatched 12 december.The woman from the agency said they were quick.It was almost an anticlimax!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marky123 View Post
    received 7th december,despatched 12 december.The woman from the agency said they were quick.It was almost an anticlimax!!!!!
    Received a letter today - CO has been appointed! Application was submitted on the 13th of December - with you on the almost anticlimax!!

They move pretty quickly with partner visas for partners of expats - very keen to have their expats back!
    See my signature for my timeline for the same visa from London earlier this year.